Tuesday 5 December 2017

The Bill Douglas museum trip

On the 30th November I went to the Bill Douglas museum in Exeter university. There I learnt about the history of film, from when it started to now. 

Inline image

There was a part of the museum that was dedicated to the stars of film, this benefits me because it tells me more about the consept of Star Image which is part of Andrew Goodwin's theory. Below are some images of the Star Image cases at the museum.

Inline imageInline image

There was also cases for the mechandising of film products, one of these cases was for Star Wars which is one of the most marketable films.

Inline image
Inline image

From this I have learnt more about the history of film and how companies market their produts to an audience, from this I have some ideas of how I could market my music video.

No comments:

Post a Comment