Saturday 2 December 2017

Feedback on ancilary task

After completeing the first draft of my music video advertisement, I have gained some feedback on my ancillary task.
  • Contrast, the audience thought that the colurs that where used in the advertisement where good and aesthetically pleasing.
  • Add more to the background, the audience thought that the background of the advertisement was simple and they thought that I could add something to the backgrond to make it stand out more.
  • Good use of the effect, the audience thought that the use of the cartoon effect was good and looks good.
  • make the text look better, as it looks bland, the audience thought that I should add a boarder to the text to make it stand out more.
From this I have gotten constructive feedback that will help me to get a better and more aesthetically pleasing advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment