Wednesday 1 November 2017

Green screen alternative

As an alternative to green screen, I tested a projector. As if the green screen does not work, I will be able to use a projector. I have taken some photos, these photos are with lighting, as I will use lights in my music video. These are the photos that I took.

Inline imageInline image

After testing projecting the images, I found that the photos have an effect that looks different and stylish. This is that the image is projected onto the characters face, this gives the image a effect that looks different. However the projector has the shadow of the character ion the screen, this is not good as it is taking up space that is needed for the background.

From this I have learnt how to use a projector if the green screen does not work, this means that no time is wasted, learning how to use the projector. However I would rather use a green screen as it looks more professional and there is no shadow in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment