Thursday 12 October 2017

Weather on the days of filming

I checked the weather for the days that I have scheduled to film my music video. This is because if the weather is not what I want it to be, it can be a problem for the filming and I will need to set a new date that has the correct weather. I used BBC's weather website to get the forecast.

Sunday 22nd October


The weather is good for the the day. This is because I am filming on the beach, so the stereotypical English weather is good for the shoot. The sunny aspects are good as well, this is because some of the scenes will be of the characters being happy, so the light will signify to the audience that the characters are happy. This will be emphasised with filters that will be put on in the editing. 

Monday 23rd October


The weather for the day is again good on this day I will be filming the park scenes, there does not need to be sun because the scenes will feature the breakup of the characters, so this scene will have a filter on it, so the light does not matter. There will also be happy scenes that will be filmed at the park, there will also be filters on these scenes as well.

Tuesday 24th October


The weather is the same as the day before, this is ok as I will film the street scenes on this day, these will be filmed in Exeter. This means that the sky will be masked by buildings. However there will be filters on these scenes. As there will be both happy and sad scenes that will be filmed in the city.

From this I have learnt that the weather is very important when planning when to film my music video, as if I have not checked the weather before, the weather could be wrong, this means that filing could be postponed, this is bad as it wasted time, this time could be spent editing.

No comments:

Post a Comment