Wednesday 7 February 2018

Feedback on digipak so far

I have recently presented my digipak so far to an audience. From this I have collected valuable feedback on my digipak, so that I can improve it.

Inline image

  • The audience believed that the style and filter on the images was good because it fit in with the style of the poster and it looks like a cartoon.
  • The text style on the title page looks good as it also fits in with the poster.
  • The audience said that I need to fill in the last two spaces to make the digipak look better.
  • They thought that I should add in one of the spaces, a photo of the characters in the chorus, as everyone liked that scene in the music video.
From this, I have gained valuable feedback on my digipak, I now know how to improve it and make my digipak more presentable to the public.

No comments:

Post a Comment