Tuesday 6 February 2018

Audience responce to the advertisement

After completing my advert, I presented my advert to an audience and asked for their opinion on the magazine advert.

  • The audience thought that the filter on the advert was very good and makes the advert look better.
  • They thought that the text font for the song and the band fit the style of the band very well.
  • The logo of the record company looks good in its spot on the advert and fits with the advert.
  • The social media links are in a good place on the advert, as if they where anywhere else it would draw the viewers attention from the advert.

From this feedback from the viewers, I know that my advert is good and is presentable to the public. From this I have learnt that audience feedback is key when improving my magazine advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment