Friday 7 July 2017

Audio Workshop

Me and my partner Eleanor made a copy of a sound clip from a film. We had gotten the music from YouTube and made the rest of the sounds by slamming a door and punching my hand. I also voiced in the clip. I had gotten the sound clip from a film called Inside Llewyn Davis and the song that I used was Farewell by Bob Dylan. This is the original sound clip:


This is my version of the bar scene from Inside Llewyn Davis. To improve, I would voice the the dialogue again as I feel that is is not good enough as the voices sound similar and do not sound like the voices from the film.

 
From this I have learned how to record different sounds of my own such as dialogue and sound effects. With this new skill I can make my own effects when making our music video. 

No comments:

Post a Comment